Set of 4 Long Handmade Chopsticks
Set of 4 Handmade Chopsticks
Long Chopsticks for Serving and Cooking with.
* Eco friendly! These beautiful chopsticks are made from sustainably harvested or repurposed Teak.
* Because they are made from Teak wood, which is very hard and strong they are ideal to eat with or even to cook with. The wood does not transmit heat like a metal utensil, nor does it splinter or crack like plastic.
* There were no chemicals or lacquers used when making these, nor were colour dyes used so they are completely food safe, you can eat with confidence.
* The chopsticks measure 30 cm's long, 6 mm's wide at the base and 2 mm's wide at the tip. They are comfortable to hold and the smooth narrowed tip makes it easier to pick up food. Ideal for using for serving or for cooking.
* Handwash only and you can re-oil periodically with a food safe oil.
* Suitable for home, hotel, restaurant, travel, good gift choice. Ideal for any Asian-style dinner party, Sushi Night, Noodle soup, Rice bowl, Shabu-shabu, BBQ etc.
Bowl and soup spoon set
Handmade Wooden Bowl and Soup Spoon Set Both of these pieces are beautifully made, each individually crafted by a villager in Baan Lek Nam Pai Yai. Each of these utensils...
Teak Wooden Bowl and Chopstick Set
Handmade Wooden Bowl and Chopsticks * Ideally sized, beautifully crafted handmade bowl. This bowl measures 15 cm's across the top, 8 cm's across the base and 7 cm's high. (Note each bowl is individually handmade,...
Small Bowl and Honey Dipper Set
Handmade Wooden Bowl and Avacado Knife Set This is a beautifully made small bowl, ideal for honey. The honey dipper is 9 cm's long and 2.5 cm's wide at the ridged...