Teak Fork and Spoon Small
Handmade Fork and Spoon Small
The Thai word for fork and spoon are ส้อมและช้อน Sam leaw Chon. These are the primary eating tools for all rice dishes (other than sticky rice) and the spoon is what is used to eat with, the fork does not go in the mouth.
* Eco Friendly! This fork and spoon set are made from sustainably harvested Teak Wood. Each piece is beautifully designed and crafted, perfect for eating with.
* Both fork and spoon are made from Teak wood, which is very hard and strong, ideal for cooking, serving and eating. The wood does not transmit heat like a metal utensil, nor does it splinter or crack like plastic. They will not scratch your plates or serving dishes.
* There were no lacquers used, nor were the pieces chemically treated, and they were not colour dyed so they are completely food safe.
* Both the spoon and the fork measure 13 cm's in length and the spoon is 3 cm's wide at the head and the fork is 2 cm's wide.
* Handwash only and you can re-oil periodically with a food safe oil.
Handmade Lemon or Lime Squeezer Each of these is individually handmade from sustainably harvested or repurposed Teak, They are ideal for anyone cooking with or juicing lemons, limes and other...
Teak Fish Slice
Teak Fish Slice This handmade kitchen utensil is made from sustainably grown and harvested Teak. The Fish Slice measures 38 cm's long, 9 cm's wide at the head and 2.5...
Teak Fish Slice Medium
Teak Fish Slice Medium This fish slice is handmade from sustainably grown and harvested Teak and measures 37 cm's long, 8 cm's wide at the head and 3 cm's wide in the ...