* Eco friendly! These beautiful chopsticks are made from sustainably harvested or repurposed Teak.
* Because they are made from Teak wood, which is very hard and strong they are ideal to eat with or even to cook with. The wood does not transmit heat like a metal utensil, nor does it splinter or crack like plastic.
* There were no chemicals or lacquers used when making these, nor were colour dyes used so they are completely food safe, you can eat with confidence.
* The chopsticks measure 25 cm's long, 5 mm's wide at the base and 1 mm's wide at the tip. They are comfortable to hold and the smooth narrowed tip makes it easier to pick up food. Ideal for eating.
* Handwash only and you can re-oil periodically with a food safe oil.
* Suitable for home, hotel, restaurant, travel, good gift choice. Ideal for any Asian-style dinner party, Sushi Night, Noodle soup, Rice bowl, Shabu-shabu, BBQ etc.
Handmade Lemon or Lime Squeezer Each of these is individually made. You can see the love and care that has gone into each, how they have spent time making the...
Teak Fish Slice
Teak Fish Slice This handmade kitchen utensil is made from sustainably grown and harvested Teak. Each piece is individually made, lovingly created to be used in your kitchen or dining...
Teak Fish Slice Medium
Teak Fish Slice Medium This fish slice is handmade from sustainably grown and harvested Teak and measures 37 cm's long, 8 cm's wide at the head and 3 cm's wide in the ...